We've started school again jiggedy jig jig! I think we'll be doing a lot more than we used to this year. That's alright though- I'm looking forward to be on schedule! These prarie nights are hard! It finally gets dark at about 9:30 and at 8:00 in the morning it's completely sunatized haha.
I think for history this year we're learning about medevil times... so that's going to be interesting.
I don't believe I've mentioned that Morgan and I have started something on Mondays, we pick out a recipe and make whatever it is for supper- we only try new recipes. Last Monday we tried Chicken parmesan, mmmmmm... that was good but I think I was supposed to flatten the chicken breast- oops!
Well this is a short one- I'm actually needing to look for a new recipe for Monday that is coming up soon!
~Gabby
No comments:
Post a Comment