Titus 2:3-5 The elder women likewise, that they be in such behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, nor subject to much wine, but honest teachers of honest things. 4That they may instruct the young women to be sober minded, that they love their husbands, that they love children, 5That they be temperate, chaste, keeping at home, good and subject to their husbands, that the word of God be not evil spoken of.
Isn't that the perfect guide for teaching daughters? Perfect.
Doug Philipps made an audio book called What's a Girl to Do? We bought it and it was wonderful. He has a lot of really good audio books. I really need to listen to it again and take notes. He mentioned the above verse that I typed.
We'll be going to town tomorrow. Aidan is turning 3, and every birthday, we take really nice pictures. I don't like it when I have to get my picture taken.
Miss Abby Lovett is turning 11 on the 10th. I already have her present ready. It actually turned out quick and pretty. Happy early b-day Abby.
~Gabby
No comments:
Post a Comment