Here it is cool, dry, and there is a good breeze blowing. Isn't that nice instead of a hot 100% humidity in the air and abosloutley no breeze whatsoever and the hot sun is blazing down on you? Well maybe I'm exaggerating but it's nice to be home!!!
We went to the park tonight after supper, and momma and I took maybe a 1/3 of a mile walk around the park, so that was fun... and on the track there was a huge caged building with "moat" looking sorta thing and there was two black swans, the poor girl swan... one of it's legs was gone, but she had lots of little swans swimming around, and they were soo cute!!! Ever seen a baby swan? They are the sweetest little things in the world! And their eyes are adorable. Why can't we look like swans? Lol.
We've been reading a book by AVI, it called Crispin and the Cross of Lead. There are three books, Daddy has read me the first and second books, and now the third is out which we'll HAVE to get. We are now reading them to the other kids, and I think they are enjoying that! It's a good time to sit and knit my scraggly socks! Ha!
Well I certainly miss seeing my friends in Tennessee, speaking of which Happy Birthday Willa! I don't know when it is except that it's in July! And Happy Birthday miss Emma! Yours was in June... sometime.
Gabby
No comments:
Post a Comment