My goodness! Has it been this long to write? I'm really terrible at this sorta thing, my poor journal too! ha! I'm really unfaithful, but I'll just put out the standard excuse: I've been sooo busy lately!There is so much to write about this time!
We moved to Texas... about almost sorta 3 weeks ago, and things have settled down and the house actually looks somewhat graceful. Our old friends used to live in this (anctient) house and we visited them here a couple times. I mean, it's already strange walking into a house that you'll be pasting memories in, but now we're going to paste memories over our friends memories. Do you know what's even stranger? This is the SECOND time to live in a house they lived in! We moved into a house that their parents owned right after Katrina... they told their parents about us and they let us move into the house until we got back onto our feet. Strangely, our friends lived in the same house and I really don't why except that they just lived there then they moved and we lived there. Quite a couincedence... or however you spell the word... Ya'll know what I'm trying to blabber right? I'd look up how to spell it but I'm on a timer... Maybe tomorrow. Ha! Like I'd get on the blog two days in a row!
But anways, it's been very hard to say goodbye where we lived for about ten months. Sometimes I thought it was heaven then other times... nevermind that! But we chopped trees down there and tried best we could to keep a fire burning in the winter, and our poor chickens! One of our last weeks in TN, we shot all of our many, many, male chickens. We would have eaten them but it wasn't worth the rubbery meat that they gave so... Caelin and Daddy got out their guns and... shot all of our chickens that woke me up at five o clock every morning so to speak!
But now we're here and maybe I WILL get to write tomorrow!
~Gabby
No comments:
Post a Comment