"So Morgan Ann, what do you want to talk about?" (Gabby)
"I don't know." (Morgan)
"Can I write by myself Gabby?" (M)
Absoloutely not." (G)
"Why?" (M)
"Your dainty little fingers would shock the computer." (G)
"Oh." (M)
"What do you want to write about?" (G)
"I don't know, I didn't say anything."
Morgan gives me the look! (narrator)
"Okay... Anything else?" (G)
"Nooooooo!!!"
I've been elbowed by my a little sister. She is stamping her foot, yet she does not talk.
"Come on M&M, say something."
"No!!!"
"What are ya'll doing?" (daddy)
"I'm writing down everything Morgan says." (Gabby)
"I'm not going to say anything."(M)
"You just did!"
"AHHHHHH"
"Do you want to say good-bye?"
"Yes."
So thus concludes the comedy interview with Morgan.
~Morgan and Gabby
P.S. We've got about another interview like this done with her... I get a kick out of them. HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment