We just came back from Amarillo visiting a church, then we ate with the pastor and his family at his wifes mothers house, the house was so pretty... Makes me want to go clean my room and repaint everything!!! I rarely find a kitchen I really just can't get enough of looking at, actually I don't think I have ever felt at home in anyones kitchen... sounds strange? You'd understand if you went in the pastors wifes mothers kitchen- Mrs. Morris, but this kitchen was cozy, and roomy at the same time, and it was springy, all the decor was trimmed in yellow. It felt like it had a touch of a "nana" (that's what all of the grandkids called her) So we had a good time. Has anyone tried blackberry cobbler blue bell ice cream? Thanks Mrs. Morris for introducing me to that...
I guess I'll do a little bit of teaching piano today. When we moved in there was a baby grand piano sitting in our living room corner! The dixons left it here for us. Now I'm giving beginner lessons to Morgan, Ian, Caelin. I've enjoyed teaching them but... really I've given them only one lesson each, and played a piano card game with them. But however, I WILL get to it today, but I've said that every day to kids since Wednesday.
~Gabby
No comments:
Post a Comment